Comprehensive Program Released: 79 Sessions, 300 Speakers
Understand the big issues, and the solutions
The IRF World Meeting & Exhibition features over 100 plenary, executive, technical and scientific sessions covering every aspect of surface transportation:
- Interface with thought leaders, practitioners and academic specialists from every region of the world;
- Benefit from the IRF's globally recognized expertise in safe road engineering, asset management and ITS;
- Receive advance information on Saudi and regional infrastructure programs through project sessions developed with host authorities.
- Top World Bank Manager and Other Industry Leaders to Address World Meeting
- Strong Business Opportunities in a Growing Region
- Meeting the Next Generation of Industry Leaders
This landmark conference will be held November 10 - 14, 2013 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Gulf Region is home to some of the most ambitious infrastructure projects in the world.
More than 2500 delegates representing 100 countries are expected to participate in the 11 conference themes.