Asphalt Materials and Strategies for Managing and Maintaining Your Pavements
Better ride quality, safer roads, reduced fuel consumption, lower emissions and longer service life are some of the tangible benefits deriving from proper maintenance techniques and strategies for asphalt pavements.
With this in mind, the IRF is pleased to announce a hands-on Workshop designed to providing attendees with world-class guidance on Asphalt & Emulsion Binders, Aggregates, Pavement Condition Surveys, and Asphalt Pavement Maintenance Techniques.
- Learn about the qualities of asphalt and emulsions, where it comes from, how it’s produced and how to select the best material for your project.
- Learn about properly selecting the best local aggregates and what qualities are important to getting good results.
- Learn about pavement preservation treatments and how to select the best approach based on road conditions.
- Learn how to design, specify and how to properly place the right treatment for the right road at the right time.
- Learn about the latest advances in the development of designs, materials, additives and placement techniques.
- Road & Transport Agencies
- Paving Contractors
- Consulting Engineers
- Asphalt Technologists & Technicians
- Road Agency Professionals
- University Professors & Academics
From the Chairman
As the road industry’s most trusted brand in continuing education, the IRF provides road professionals with educational opportunities that are recognized worldwide by engineering and transportation societies. IRF’s Global Training Curriculum provides technical expertise in classroom and practical settings where attendees can learn from and have direct access to seasoned professionals. Each course is designed to assist attendees in learning to correctly apply the knowledge gained and provides the most relevant, up-to date information on best practices and technological solutions.
IRF Workshops are specifically developed to meet the needs of road professionals. Whether you are a representative of a highway agency, a member of a financing institution, consultant or contractor, IRF Workshops will give you the necessary tools to deliver improvements to your organization.
As the IRF Chairman, I encourage you to make the most of these opportunities and help fulfill IRF’s vision of better roads for a better world.
H.E. Eng. Abdullah A. Al-Mogbel
|OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT|
|ADVANCED PUBLICATION / WEBSITE LINK|
|LOGO RECOGNITION AT EVENT|
|TABLE TOP DISPLAY|
|DATABASE OF ATTENDEES|
|MATERIALS IN WORKSHOP BRIEF CASE|
|LUNCH BREAK SPONSOR|