The Foundation level course and certification is step 1 of the APMG PPP Certification Program® which aims to foster a common minimum level of knowledge and understanding amongst individuals working on PPPs or those interested in learning about PPPs, regardless of discipline or sector. APMG awards the CP3P® credential to individuals who successfully pass the three examinations: (1) Foundation and Overview Stage, (2) Preparation Stage, and (3) Execution Stage.
The APMG PPP Certification Program® is recognized by leading development agencies, such as the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and others.
The lectures will be taught over a one week period with live 4-hour on-line sessions held Monday thru Friday Upon completion of the training program, the IRF will administer the APMG CP3P® Foundation exam. Participants with a score of 50% of the exam will be awarded with a certificate confirming their attainment of the APMG CP3P® Foundation Level Certification.
- Receive a world recognized PPP Certification
- Expert training by Professionals for Professionals: developed by active world-class practitioners
- Small classroom & scheduled One-on One sessions between with experienced instructors
- Full access to learning materials and session recordings
- Accelerated learning processes: get up to speed and gain new insights in less time and with no travel constraints
- Understand the PPP environment, what is and what is not considered a PPP project.
- Review the PPP framework and project screening process.
- Explore the structuring and feasibility analysis required for a successful PPP project.
- Develop basic financial analysis skills and engineering economics to evaluate potential PPP projects.
- Review the procurement and management of PPP projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Build and monitor financial plans for asset maintenance and renewal
- Government Agencies & Public Officials
- Procurement & Contract Departments
- Private Consultants & Contractors
- Infrastructure Developers
- Infrastructure Funds / Financial Institutions
- Senior Financial & Legal Advisors, Technical Advisors , Insurers, Modelers
- Research Institutes
- Transport Research Academia
* The CP3P logo is a registered trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The lectures will be taught over a one-week period with live 4-hour on-line sessions held Monday through Friday. Upon completion of the training program, the participants will have 30 days to take the CP3P foundation exam and receive a minimum score of 50% to receive the APMG CP3P Certification.
Eric Cook, International Road Federation
Eric Dean Cook, PE is a Senior Advisor and Lead Trainer for the International Road Federation. Since 2008, Eric has served as a trainer, speaker, moderator, facilitator and fellow colleague at numerous IRF workshops, panels, forums and trade visits. Eric is the current Chair for the IRF Committee on Alternative Finance & Procurement. He formerly served as a Member of the FIDIC Procurement Policy Sub-Committee and is a former Chair of the American Council of Engineering Companies International Committee. In practice, Eric is a registered professional civil engineer and has successfully supervised and managed over $1B in construction placement over his 30 year engineering career. He has a well-rounded stakeholder perspective having worked for such organizations as the West Virginia Department of Transportation, Louis Berger Group, Kanawha Stone Construction Company, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Eric has passed the FINRA Series 79 Investment Banking Representative Exam and holds a BS in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech, an MBA from the University of Manchester, and a MS in Finance from Indiana University.
Windows 7 - Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), macOS Catalina (10.15), Linux, Google Chrome OS, Android OS 5 (Lollipop) - Android 9 (Pie), iOS 10 - iOS 12, Windows Phone 8+, Windows 8RT+
Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions)
Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
Internet Explorer v11 (with Adobe Flash if running Windows 7)
Apple Safari (most recent 2 versions)
Microsoft Edge (most recent 2 versions)
1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
2GB of RAM (minimum), 4GB or more of RAM (recommended)
Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)