Corridors for Shared Prosperity & Sustainable Mobility
South East Europe is at an important crossroads in the development of its connectivity programs, securing a critical role as a gateway for international trade routes between East and West. Due to its privileged geographical position, Croatia has been at the forefront of this process, through regional highway cooperation initiatives.
At a time of growing motorization, the region’s network of roads and highways is currently its largest public asset. However, significant challenges remain to enhance the safety, efficiency, environmental sustainability and resilience of the road network, underscoring the value of regional and programmatic cooperation around highway & sustainable mobility initiatives
Organized by key representative organizations of the roads & mobility sector, the European Road Conference “Corridors for Shared Prosperity & Sustainable Mobility” offers an essential platform to deepen the understanding of these challenges, present solutions to regional roads & mobility stakeholders, and achieve consensus on key policy, investment and planning measures.
- Stay abreast of best practices and new technologies in key mobility disciplines.
- Join key stakeholders from the region as they present upcoming highway and transportation infrastructure programs.
- Benefit from access to road agency heads and local government leaders responsible for significant infrastructure investment projects.
- Enjoy the unique appeal of a historic city through a varied program of cultural and technical visits.
- Political Leaders with Transport Portfolios
- Highway Agency Staff
- Design Consultants & Engineers
- Construction Contractors, Engineers & Managers
- Materials Laboratory Engineers
- Equipment Manufacturers, Suppliers & Distributors
- Transport Research Institutes
- University Researchers and Professors
- Engineering Services Professionals
- Traffic Technology and ITS Consultants,
1. Transport & Mobility
a. Transport Corridors & their Socio-Economic Impacts
b. Funding Transport Infrastructure
c. Transport Asset Management & Investment Programs
2. Road Engineering
a. Advances in Pavements & Materials
b. Sustainable & Resilient Road Infrastructure
c. Innovations in Roads, Bridges & Tunnel Design
3. Safe Mobility
a. Safety Policies & Programs
b. Road Injury Risk Diagnosis Tools
c. Road Traffic Control, Signing & Markings
d. Advances in Passive Safety
Benefits of Exhibition & Sponsorship
By identifying the sponsorship & exhibition opportunities that suit your business development objectives, you can enjoy an array of benefits that will amplify your return on investment and ensure your participation is successful.
- Raise your profile and strengthen your brand awareness
- Position your brand as a market leader
- Gain maximum return on investment with exclusive access to a targeted audience
- Generate business development leads
(includes premium exhibition booths)
|Platinum||20,000 EUR||25,000 EUR|
|Gold||15,000 EUR||20,000 EUR|
|Silver||10,000 EUR||15,000 EUR|
|Bronze||5,000 EUR||7,500 EUR|
|Patron||2,500 EUR||5,000 EUR|
|Shell||250 EUR/m2||300 EUR/m2|
|Custom||200 EUR/m2||250 EUR/m2|