This training course is designed to provide a comprehensive knowledge of the basic concepts and recent advances related to pavement design, analysis and construction. Participants will learn about recent developments in designing and maintaining sustainable pavements. They will be guided through various interactive course modules to develop skills and knowledge to employ standard guidelines and specifications related to both flexible and rigid pavements. Throughout this course, the sustainability considerations for design and construction of pavements will be discussed. Innovations and advances in pavement engineering with regard to design, analysis and construction, will also be addressed through dedicated modules for each topic. A special focus will be on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues, long-term performance, reducing environmental impacts and a maximizing the socio-economic outcomes.
IRF Global is now recognized as an approved training provider by the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation (CIHT), a respected professional body that provides transportation professionals with recognition, support and business insights to accelerate their careers and influence the future of the sector.
- Understand the basic concepts of different pavement structures
- Become familiar with local standards and specifications regarding the design and construction of pavements
- Understand the basic concepts of pavement structures and their functional properties
- Understand the process for design of pavement system using both empirical and mechanistic approaches
- Learn about recycling and innovative materials
- Gain practical techniques in asphalt pavement maintenance and asset lifecycle extension
- Learn about the advances and innovations in pavement construction
- Road Authorities & Operators
- Road Design Consultants
- Road Contractors
- Maintenance Personnel
- Pavement design engineers
- Geotechnical engineers
- Materials engineers