This on-line training workshop will cover the principles, concepts, components, techniques and benefits of managing road infrastructure assets. The contents will be based on international practitioner handbooks as well as the hands-on experience of the course instructors. The workshop will teach the most relevant best practices as they relate to strategic asset management, tactical & technical asset management planning and operational asset management & service delivery.
The lectures will be taught over a two week period with live 2-hour on-line sessions held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week. Upon completion of the training program, the IRF will administer an on-line knowledge test. Participants with a score of 80% of the exam will be awarded with a certificate verifying their successful completion of the course.
- Better understand each of the aspects of Strategic, Tactical and Operational Asset Management and their related functions
- Recognize the need to further develop asset management capacity and capability for their organization, and have methods to do so
- Understand the importance of ’aligning’ asset management practices and approach to achieve organizational objectives
- Identify and develop appropriate delivery models for asset management and maintenance services that ensure optimum return on investment and excellent service delivery performance
- Understand how emerging infrastructure concerns, such as weather resilience, impact asset management functions
- Build and monitor financial plans for asset maintenance and renewal
- Earn 16 Professional Development Hours
- Expert training by professionals for Professionals: access IRF’s unique curriculum and lectures developed by world-class specialists
- Accelerated learning processes: get up to speed and gain new insights in less time and with no travel constraints
- Full access to learning materials and session recordings
- Small classrooms & scheduled One-on One sessions between with instructors
- Self-paced options available
- Interactive group projects and case studies
- Receive IRF Certification
- Road Authorities & Operators
- Road Design Consultants
- Road Contractors
- Maintenance Personnel
- Asset Management System Providers
Monday - Thursday (7:00 AM– 9:00 AM US EST / 11:00 – 1:00 PM GMT)
The lectures will be taught a two week period with live 2 hour on-line sessions held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
Essency Consulting Limited
Principal & Founder
Scott is Chartered Professional Engineer with over 25 years experience in a wide range of asset management and engineering projects. Scott has worked extensively with both public and private sector clients in Australia, United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle
East advising and implementing asset management principles and performance based contract development, delivery and review.
He is the Principal and founder of Essency Consulting Limited, an asset management and contract services company delivering tailored services to clients in the infrastructure sectors.
He is a Chartered member of Engineers Australia, a member of the Institute of Asset Management (UK) and Asset Management Council of Australia, and a qualified assessor to the ISO55000 and PAS55:2008 Asset Management standards.
Windows 7 - Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), macOS Catalina (10.15), Linux, Google Chrome OS, Android OS 5 (Lollipop) - Android 9 (Pie), iOS 10 - iOS 12, Windows Phone 8+, Windows 8RT+
Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions)
Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
Internet Explorer v11 (with Adobe Flash if running Windows 7)
Apple Safari (most recent 2 versions)
Microsoft Edge (most recent 2 versions)
1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
2GB of RAM (minimum), 4GB or more of RAM (recommended)
Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)