The Safer Roads by Design™: Across Six Continents executive seminar is one of the most comprehensive road safety training programs in the world. Experts from a variety of countries will present best practices and state of the art technologies in Roadside Safety, Work Zone Safety, Vulnerable User Safety, Traffic Management and Road Safety Audits over a ten day period. The purpose of this training program is to help road authorities understand what can be done to help them meet their Decade of Action commitment to reduce fatalities 50 percent by 2020.
A Look Inside the Safer Roads by Design™ Course
- Road Authorities
- Road Design Consultants
- Maintenance Personnel
- Law Enforcement
- Gain a clear comprehension of methods used to identify dangerous roadside hazards and understand how to choose the correct countermeasure(s) to improve the safety level at the site.
- Understand the issues facing pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, public transport users and non-motorized vehicles and be introduced to the countermeasures that could be used to improve their safety.
- Gain an understanding of work zones and learn how state-of-the-art technologies and best global practices could be used to make them safer for the motorists, workers and pedestrians.
- Learn how to create a road safety audit team and how to conduct a proper road safety audit and road safety inspection.
- Learn the best practices being used to collect data that can be used to assess the performance of roads and understand how this technology and information can be utilized to enhance the operation and safety of roads.
IRF's custom Disney Ticket program enables you, as well as any friends and family members traveling with you, to individually purchase specially priced Disney Meeting & Convention Tickets, including pre or post conference stays.
Access the Disney Ticket site here: https://www.mydisneymeetings.com/irf2015
These tickets offer pre-arrival purchase savings of 10% on Disney's Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer) Tickets and include one (1) complimentary admission to an additional Disney Experience at any one (1) of the following (additional details are listed on the web site):
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Disney’s Winter Summerland or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses (before 4 p.m.)
A round of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, our 9-hole walking course
The site also contains our partial-day tickets, After – 2 pm and After – 4 pm tickets, which are exclusive to the meetings market.
The ticket prices listed on Disney's collateral and ticket stores reflect any applicable discounts and include tax. Since these partial-day and multi-day tickets are not available for purchase at Disney's Theme Park Ticket Windows, you will need to purchase them through the Disney Ticket website (listed above).
These tickets also include FastPasses (details on how to pre-select FastPasses can be found on the Ticket website).