Modern Pavement Management Practices for Cities and Counties
Join nationally recognized pavement expert Magdy Mikhail, PhD, PE, to learn how data-driven asset management practices can help cities and counties get the best performance, longevity, and return on investment from their pavements.
• What modern pavement management is and how it differs from traditional approaches
• Benefits of using data-driven asset management practices to save money and improve performance
• Tips for selecting a modern pavement management system (PMS)
• What to expect from a PMS implementation
• How one city government is benefiting from using modern pavement management practices—and how your agency can, too
Magdy Mikhail, PhD, PE
Director of Transportation Industry Solutions | AgileAssets
Magdy Mikhail, PhD, PE, serves as Director of Transportation Industry Solutions at AgileAssets, a leading global provider of transportation asset lifecycle management solutions. He applies his decades of pavement management expertise to help agencies improve their asset management strategies. Previously, he oversaw all aspects of pavement asset management for the largest state-managed roadway network in the United States as Director of Pavement Asset Management at Texas Department of Transportation. Recognized throughout the United States for his leadership in the transportation industry, he chairs the Transportation Research Board (TRB) Committee on Surface Properties and Vehicle Interaction and is a member of the TRB Committee on Pavement Management.