Thank you for your submitting your online registration for the 18th IRF World Meeting & Exhibition.
We look forward to meeting you at this exciting event which takes November 7-10 at the Dubai World Trade Center (Sheikh Rashid & Dubai Halls). When arranging your travel plans to Dubai, please note that some activities will take place on November 6, including IRF Committees, Workshops and the General Assembly of the IRF.
• Retrieving your delegate badges: Please come to the registration desk to collect your badge.
• World Meeting Agenda: The conference brochure, scientific program & interactive program are all available here: https://worldmeeting.irf.global/program/. You are also all warmly welcome to attend the meetings which IRF’s technical committees are convening on November 6: Road Safety, Road User Charging, Sustainable Pavements, ITS and Asset Management.
• World Meeting app Our companion mobile app is now available! Use the app ahead of the World Meeting to create your profile & network/set up appointments with other delegates. During the event, you will also have access to live streamed content as well as helpful push notifications and updates. Please visit this link for more information or head to your app store and locate the app titled “IRF Global Events”. After the app is installed, enter the exact email address you used to register, and create your profile (if you haven't already). Tap which conference you wish to join: 18th IRF World Meeting & Exhibition. Tap JOIN. When prompted for a password, type IRF1948
• Travelling to Dubai: Dubai has re-opened almost all its flight connections! Please make sure that you meet current entry visa & health requirements (available here: https://worldmeeting.irf.global/health-safety). If you are travelling on Emirates Airlines, information on special promotions may be found here: https://worldmeeting.irf.global/flying-to-dubai. If you require visa support, please complete this form: https://dxblive.eventsair.com/18th-irf-world-meedting-exhibition/visa. If you have previously completed a visa request and not received an invitation letter, please contact the IRF without delay
• Accommodation: a selection of recommended hotels offering preferential rates is available here: https://worldmeeting.irf.global/hotels/
• A program of optional social tours & spouse activities is available. Please contact IRF2021dubai@dwtc.com for enquiries & booking options. A separate program of technical site visits to some of Dubai’s most remarkable road projects (including entry tickets to Dubai Expo 2020) has been arranged on November 10.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai. Please let us know if you have any queries about the event: wm2021@IRF.global