World Meeting Technical Visits: A Megalopolis in the Making
TECHNICAL VISIT REGISTRATION PORTAL NOW OPEN:
Riyadh boasts one of the fastest growing transportation infrastructures in the world, providing a considerable number of business opportunities for companies in the highway construction, operations, safety, public transportation, and ITS sectors. IRF World Meeting delegates and exhibition attendees now have the opportunity to visit some of the most important transport-related construction and operations projects through a one-stop technical visit portal.
- Business Matchmaking: An Exclusive Service to World Meeting Delegates
- World Meeting Showcases Global Knowledge: IRU Joins Consortium
- Comprehensive Program Released: 79 Sessions, 300 Speakers
- Top World Bank Manager and Other Industry Leaders to Address World Meeting
- Strong Business Opportunities in a Growing Region
- Meeting the Next Generation of Industry Leaders
This landmark conference will be held November 10 - 14, 2013 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Gulf Region is home to some of the most ambitious infrastructure projects in the world.
More than 2500 delegates representing 100 countries are expected to participate in the 11 conference themes.